Thursday, January 10, 2008

One Last Cry

My shattered dreams and broken heart,
Are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands, standing close to someone else,
Now I sit all alone wishing all my feeling was gone
I gave my best to you,
nothing for me to do..
But have one last cry...

One last cry, before I leave it all behind,
I’ve gotta put you outta my mind this time,
Stop living a lie,
I guess I’m down to my last cry........
Cry......

I was here, you were there,
Guess we never could agree,
While the sun shines on you,
I need some love to rain on me,
Still I sit all alone, wishing all my feeling was gone,
Gotta get over you, nothing for me to do,
But have one last cry..

One last cry, before I leave it all behind,
I’ve gotta put you outta my mind this time,
Stop living a lie,
I know I gotta be strong..
Cause round me life goes on and on and on
And on.....I’m gonna dry my eyes
Right after I had my
One last cry...

One last cry, before I leave it all behind..
I’ve gotta put you outta my mind for the very last time..
Been living a lie,
I guess I’m downI guess I’m downI guess I’m down...
To my last cry...

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

a very nice song..
not bad..
of course meaningful also..