Monday, April 14, 2008

^^Updates^^

thanks for being so concern..heart you guys wehhh...Hey..i know you all miss me....especially those people in the chatbox..Oh my!!no..no no....NOOO need to report to the police...LOL!Had been crazy assignments for the past whole week...i guess you all can see how stress it was when you read my last 3 emotional post...hehe...and finally im done with that..Well..this is just the first sem of my degree..There are more to come very sooonn...ErRk='( ...So..after my submission...i worked for pc fair for about 3 days..."sorry gals for ffk-ing the genting trip.".. hm,it was fun working though a bit tired..stand for the whole day distributing stupid paper bags..Seriously didnt know what is SO SPECIAL with the paper bag as people need to fight for it...stupid right?? payment was quiteeE low......but overall not bad laa.... i did enjoy every single moment and...hm...get to see ...a lot... a lot.....hot and sexy girls....WEeeeeewit*


*yawn*.....lazy to bloggggg....
will let the pictures do the talking...
Enjoy the pictures...,while im going to sleep now=)
Nightz

~the first day of pc fair~

Break time-lunch together

Sean

Me,Jeslyn and ShuWen
-
~The 2nd day~

Alex


The Ninjas' of Intel
=)


Jeslyn-Shuwen-Joanne


~The last day~


the girlsS


Joanne ShuWen

OFF we go!!

Jeslyn
its my pleasure to meet ya!!=)
They said we look alike--what do you think???
even HE also say HE cannot recognise me,
Sob* sob*....-_-"
-------
Assignment week



in the library



this is how everything looks....when there's assignments

consultation hour
------

Sungsiew-ians gathering 2008, klcc

meet the People!!

Per.B 2001 with a new member..



*Our TimE*

he was just too tired..

L-O*V-E-*S-Ss^-^
-------
everything will be alright..
pray for me..
Lord, answer my prayer
..

2 comments:

Canniebao said...

Jaye, sure everythings will be alright... dun worry.. seem u enjoy over there.. Keep in touch ya... See u di sdk.. miss ya.. all the best, dear~~

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.