Saturday, May 10, 2008

Few days of relaxing and outing when im supposed to do or at least read up those reference book that might needed for assignments...well.. its time for me to stop foolin around...get my ass on the chair and start doing my mgt assignment...=( Uni life is all about ASSignmEnts!! assignments!! Assignments seem like calling all the way from the starting of the semester..Trying my best to get rid of all this shit..in other words..to finish up!!!!!!!! Its all because of my assignments..i canceled the plans...*sorry pal*...

Mother's Day tomoro...
have you get or prepare anything for your beloved mommy? i saw some of my frens started like thinking of what to buy for their oma...hm...this kinda special days make me feel more homesick...maybe im just so used in celebrating it when i was in my hometown.......................hahas.........not going to let this spoilt my mood...hahaaaaa...=p
Its good also what..no need to waste my brainpower to think of what to get for mommy..all i need to do is call and wish her only..haha..unlike the otherss..hehe..anyhow...happy celebrating it...
***love and appreciate your love onesss***

No comments: