Friday, August 15, 2008

1st of August
A surprise party of mine was held in Malacca A' Famosa....It was a damn sucessful party for those organizerss...as they managed to SURPRISE ME....!!!!! i seriously dont know whether im too blurr or they are too SMART... ...where the hell my six sense gone...??=( Ergg... i still cannnot accept the fact that i cannot sense about the party at all..!! not at alll...???sigh......NoNoNo!!its all because of that 3Weeks of holiday in sdk...They managed to plan so well....LOL...yea!! that makes me feel better...kakaka...=)
*salute and Congrats*

well,i would say this year's celebration is the special ones..i get to celebrate with all the people i love most...Greatest thanks to each and everyone of you..

*the hometown gang--thanks for making an effort to surprise me again this year..since it was a failure in 2007..
*miss hiew--thanks for the cake....you make me miss you more..LOL

*TaylorianS--thanks--> for being so co-operative(in the lecture hall and tbs ground floor) in making it a success..
-->kim-for blowing the quality balloons
-->cheng,jin--for being such a great photographer and recordER(moviesS)
-->ju and Grace--for boiling the soup and for backing up the part,belanja me at little Taiwan!!!!
-->mich-for saying BYE BYE in a pityful way--(will never forget that scene)

* Bestiest--Tzun--thanks for being such a good liar(very sick hoh.....????)--miss cooking with you
Hing--thanks for giving all kinds of information about me to HIM....and also argue-ing about the present..what a good debator!!!
ViviAN--thank you so so much for bringing me to choose the seafood for your SISTER!!!!!><"
Last but not least...
*^the Master-Planner-Alex LeE^*
--Thanks--- for planning it soSo well... *SALUTE*
---For being such a good actor...
---for telling lies...lying me all the way...*roadtrip- just the two of us RIGHT???=S
---for watching hellboy without me...
---for hanging out with my frens
when i was at hometown..
---for tahan-ing the tired-ness when walking in the pasar malam..
---for..... ...... ............ .................
Every single thing you'd done and plan!!!
Seriously thanks from the bottom of my heart,DEAR!!!
luv ya~!
mUAksS

3 comments:

Ah Tzun Zai said...

kekekekekekekeke!
As long ur happy then ok liao!
I was sick really !
kekekekekekekeke !
I know u very kesian me tat few days!
wuahahahaha

~aMaziNg gRacE~ said...

eh.. only i belanja u little taiwan!! ju dont have!!!

Sweets_jaye said...

grace-thats why i said...you belanja la...ju boilt soup ma