Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finally...i got my own blog..thanks juju!!know what??i CAN "***" you here. grace,you know what i meant...haha...come on la...just joking niaa...Don take it so serious..."smile"hehe...anyway...i know you WONT angry with me de...right??right?? right??haha
hm...let me introduce myself a bit here...this is jaye-Pang JA Ye,who is from Sandakan,Sabah.(which known as the jungle,hutan or whatever) Currently,studying in Taylor's Business school...hm...what else...??? if anything..just ask me laaa....
sien nehh....waiting for the econs class-12pm...was actually watching youtube and also try to use my NEW blog...haha...and the others( my gilagila gang) were doing econs assignment..which have to pass up this friday...nah..nah...nah...see see see..."always do things last minute"-->Don ever learn from them!!haha....aiks...cannot be so proud...although i finished mine dy...keke...and some were addicted to facebook.....Both michelle"s" were so busybody....wanted to know what am i doing there....somemore say wanna read my blog....wanna know the link.. aiya..."dear ar...i ll send the link to you all la...don worry..."
i heard someone keep saying "now is 11.45 dy...(5 minutes later)LOG OFF!econs class dy..
gotta ciaoz la...see ya...toddles~

4 comments:

Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith said...

Wow~a new blog wer~ nowaday a lot of people write blog already(actually i think is the people who i know only)..anyway,wish you have a wonderful life as what your blog title..hehehe

Hmm...btw,you forgot to introduce your course eh...hehe, actually I still dunno what course r u taking...paiseh paiseh^^

Joanne said...

at last u got ur own blog...
hope u update ur blog more often...
hope to hear from u soon..
take care.. miss ya

mintshung said...

wowowow
my dear jaye finally got a blog...
hope to see you update your blog from time to time la...
if got time, find me yum cha,
better yet if you can shelter me overnite...
because 1u de bus from 1u to sj is at nite, then from sj to 1u is on morning de...
anyway...take care...and miss you ooo...
muackz