Sunday, September 23, 2007

It was parents-teacher day yesterday...but seems like none of my business..hehe..cause never thought of my parents will come all the way from sabah just to meet the lecturers...unlike some of my frens...got scolded gao gao from the parents after meeting the lecturer..."frens,good luck"haha..
line damn sucks this two days...yesterday worst still..couldnt online the whole day..! i was damn pissed off...but luckily there's some hongkong series in my laptop which my friend gave me few months ago...so...was watching those series to passed my time..night time,damn sien...sat outside the balcony for hours....wondering something... suddenly...jeremy called..said that he was outside my house..i was like.......ok....opened the door....know what he brought?? haha...mooncake and lanterns!! omg...damn surprised...hehehe...anyways...thanks yaa...!! we chit-chat for a while,played with the lanterns..then..ciaoz..yum cha....but then we changed our plan to midnight movie due to some "arguement"(bout scout and queenguide).haha... we were quite lucky..cause we got free ticket from someone whom we donno...0o0o..the first time in my life...well..the movie-"the brave one" wasnt that bad...kinda violent...scary..overall..not bad...what do i expect??is a FREE TICKET...haha
today,hm...nothing special happened..was staying at home the whole day...hm...alright,watch tv 1st...ciaoz..."toodles"

1 comment:

mintshung said...

hmm....
why you always want to add a "toddles" word in your blog leh?
got many children around?