Friday, June 13, 2008

Jan: hello jaye ar...Jan here..
me: Jan? Jan?
Jan: neh..point3 de Jan ar..TBF one...
me: Jan? huh? who Jan?
Jan: the one leh..point3 one..tall tall de...
me: that means we are in the same class?
Jan: LOL yala..point3 one..study half way go Matrics...
me: OOOHHHH!!!!!
..........bla bla bla.........
blurrr mee!!!
=s
oh yay!!! Jan is back!!! he is still so talllllllllllll....Errkk...!!! everyone looks like an ant when stand beside him......hmm...Well, only a few of us went out with him as the others couldnt make it.....As usual..went to the nearest shoppin mall Pyramid..had lunch at Ajisen Ramen...chit-chat..and camwhore there......then me and mich went home..while they went for karaoke...
Mr. Yoong Jan


Nick-Jan-Mich-Grace-Me

Mel and Daniel


Random pics
-lecture hall-

madeline


-----

No comments: