Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunday which the day i used to be alone inside the cubical..spending most of the time sleeping or watchin series...but last sunday was different...my super free fren-grace came...giving a reason to herself that she came all the way to subang to pass me my new specs...but..i know lar(everybody knows)...,the reason was to cover up the fact that she dont wan to stay at home..oopsss!!!

So,she came and we had lunch in pyramid, donno what pancake house or something--one of the restaurant in new wing,opposite jusco...the food there was not very satisfying and not worth eating...therefore we went for 2nd round in waffle world...after that...came back to my place...Due to miscommunication prob, again we went back to pyramid to catch the 9pm SuperHero--stupidest movie ever!!! waste my $$$ ><"---thanks to grace,saying that it was a great comedy..!!

No comments: