Thursday, October 30, 2008

I can only open my ears and heart widely to hear the crowd..and to feel how grant is the ceremony..since its been a long long time never had such ceremony happened in the family..I miss wedding ceremony=(
AiyoHhhh.....
How I wish i can be part of the ceremony, cherish the newly husband and wife like everybody did!
Too Bad~!I don have the chance...=(
Wish..is always a wish that will never comes true..sigh..
Here,
I wish the newly couples Live Happily Ever After
May God Shower the blessings to the both of you=)
loves.s.s
-
and yay! extra angpao from you the following CNY..hehe
-
-
.
.
.
Why am I always different from the others..
=(

5 comments:

Adeline Chang said...

jie!!
my mummy attended the wedding ceremony this morning!
she said the groom was overwhelmed when the father-in-law past the bride's hand over to him!
what a joyous moment!

Sweets_jaye said...

is it? good loh..yer...i wanna attend la...sigh...i wish wish wish im there!!!!!!!!!sighhhh.....

I said...

Dun worry...the coming days would not be long!!! Wish u happy always...

Keith said...

Do I know who is the groom and bride? *curious*

Sweets_jaye said...

-->thanks "I"
--> kkian--is my cousins laa!!!! aduiii~!~! LOL