Monday, October 20, 2008

Sepang F1
--Motor GiVi 2008--
My first day of working,


a short briefing from the lady about the product(Live commentary Headset) we are selling..

Minnie-Elle and me

the weather wasnt very good the 1st day...

my booth..which is at the paddock area-the place where those rich peopl..had their meals and watch the race.(mostly foreigners)

shifted all the product to the shaded area because of the rain


isnt she CUtEEe...!!
She is Millie--9months old..


Place where you can see famous Racer fixing or washing their motorbikes.
The 2nd Day

the Show Girls..

one of the rich man..A very very nice man..who stole some beer for us..

The end of the race..Pack their stuff and go hOme..

He- trying his best to give us the leftover food-*thank You* xD and was scolded by his manager because of giving away the food to us -*sorry*=.=

all of us were craving for the food since day 1..The hungry face of him..

Rahjiv
Thanks for helping and nice working with you^-^

one of the supervisor-donno his name..

a group photo..
--

6 comments:

Keith said...

hahah..I like your uniform..look very nice. Before that, I thought you work in Airasia company..paiseh paiseh

Sweets_jaye said...

ha???nice uniform?? oh goddd....not as nice as you think if you got the chance to wear it..LOL

Keith said...

Is that true? lolz
You borrow your uniform to me, I wear skirt to let you see..hahaha

Sweets_jaye said...

funny huh?? lol!!!
the skirt tight like hell...

Sweets_jaye said...

funny huh?? lol!!!
the skirt tight like hell...

Keith said...

I feel so.. hahah.. but still fit you.. that's why I said nice