Wednesday, May 6, 2009


Im actually waiting for an important call, while waiting i was suppose to take a nap,but im afraid my nap is not gonna take awhile as tonnes of work awaiting for me. and since i was in a bloggin mood so here im bloggin while waitin.

...A very long and tiring today, its like a never ending day for me. Lectures, class, assignments discussion continuously for the day. Well, Things are getting more hectic in Taylors nowadays which also means datelines for most of the assignments. And when you actually busy rushing the assignments you wouldnt notice that finals is just around the corner. Sigh, not much time left for finals preparation joh..

5 more assignments to go after tonight.
* I can do it*
Good fren's advised-->be positive and always think that its easy, you will definitely get over with this.*thanks for the support* k then, gotta get back to work now-indulging myself in the assignment world=.=


i cant wait for tomoro.......=)





people around me started to change...

1 comment:

mintshung said...

who started to change?
anyway, my senior teach me, dun think about the difficulties, just do it....and at least you have something to submit...
but dunno whether it applies to you or not...coz quite different context... design is so subjective, while i think business arent... anyway +u lerrrrr