Saturday, May 2, 2009

People out there..HeLLooO?
Im still alive. LOL Had been MIA for sometime and here im start bloggin again. Having my Mid sem break at the moment and it gonna end in 2 days time. Real soon huh? *sigh.. But for me Break is really break. Chilling most of the days like nobody's business. Been sticking myself to the lappie for korean series. =) "boys before flowers"--> a must watch for those who is hunting for hot guys and who loves romance. I ll rate it 8/10 so far as im stil watching.
"Ja oh Ja" Say NO to Procrastination!
Tonnes of assignments calling me since the 1st day of my holiday.Gonna die or vomit out assignments in the coming 2 weeks.
You! be with me ya. hehe

my holiday started off with an outing with the bestiest-Tzun Goh~
Malaysian famous singer Fish leong had a mini autograph session at SgWang last Sat and that is why we ended up there.

being interview things about FishLeong=.=

our Dinner for the day
Last Sun,
my pakto day with him as the boy went back hometown. Great time together and thanks for teman-ing ya.




-
Random pic for the day

*appreciate*
haa.. its been a long and tiring day today. You scare the shit out of me. Pomise me no next time k? Hugs and love, always and forever
MuAksz

1 comment:

mintshung said...

good to see you back!
miss you!

voo