Thursday, November 22, 2007

days in Sandakan

yesterday was a day of gaining weight
*eat..eat..eat and eat*
after 2 times of being rejected(FFK)..finally she had her time for me..
-thanks-
was actually went out for lunch with ah jie+ji mui(adeline) but then she was busy with her family stuff..so we postpone our lunch to tea-time..we went Ultimate for our 1st round and mile4 market for the 2nd round...were happy spending my time with her...
its been quite sometime we din spent our time together
as in sit down and have our girls' talk..
*i misssssssssss high school life*
but still the fun is not maximum yet...
Ah Hing arRrr!!!!
how come our holidays is totally different!!!
nvm..we will get back together during chinese new year..not only us..the others as well!
hehe..
Night time...attended a wedding dinner with my mom(represented my dad)
*eat again*
sad that we din finished all the dishes..
and i missed the Mango Puding!!!!!!
haizzz....
-
pictures taken while waiting *Ahmad* to fetch us..lol


after dinner...went out yum cha and talk crap...
the greatest part is...
i'd been driving auto once i got my driving liscene which is 2 years ago..
wanted so much to drive manual..but i don have a manual car..
so..can say i had totally forgotten how to drive a manual car..
till yesterday..
my fren let me drove his manual car all the way back from Genting Mas to my house..
woahh..so damn happy..
wOhOoo!!
my driving skill still ok what..
although its been 2 years i din *touched* manual..
lol!!
-
this afternoon,
went lunch with Timothy in De Palm
*thanks for treating me..*
lol!
was having a great time with him...
after lunch,we went for movie...


we chose a korean ghost movie-The Last Breathe to challege ourselves..
ScaRy Wehh!!
first time in my life watched ghost movie in the cinema..
gosh!!!
at first,i thought Timo was kinda brave..wanna watch this kinda movie..
but....................................................................................
after about 20 minutes of the show...
he started to covered his face with the whole packet of double-decker chips...
-_-""
i was still ok at first...but when it came to some scary part..
i couldnt stop my hand from covering my eyes...same goes to Timo
both of us keep laughing when we did the same thing...
lol!!!!!
some more complained that we shouldnt have watch thiss...
!....funnyyy....!
actually,the movie...hm...ok laa..not that bad..but it was Seriously Scary!

p/s-tzun,don jealous woh..Timo and me already prepared the things that you
wan us to *burn for you...lol!!! we were definitely remember what you wan..haha
..and also Pay attention in class laaa...!!!haha

Random pics
=)

let us pray~

*tong sui* time..
yummy!
-

No comments: