Friday, November 9, 2007

now then i know....

thanks for treating me like that....

it was so damn last minute...

everything were still ok in the afternoon...

but in a sudden...everything changed!!!

i donno..!!

was trying to be an understanding person

cause their parents not allowed-no choice...

and its my turn to them..

*im sorry*-thats all i can say...

don wanna spoilt everything actually..

just the 4 people?--no fun+don feel like going at all after all those arguements and changes..

is not that i don appreciate...

well sometimes........

whatever!since you said that we din appreciate at all....no point explaining it to you..

*NOW THEN I KNOW...YOU ARE.........

seriously regret for what i'd say and plan...

wont be doing that anymore...

will just shut my mouth and keep quiet...

this gonna be the last time...

NO MORE!

[HOME]-wanted so much to go back home!

*4 days to go..

cant wait for the day to come..

*night

---Where Are you now?---

1 comment:

Keith said...

halo~~~ long time didn't visit your blog..what's the matter? look scary when saw my friends talked like this..what so unhappy la..I think you are in Sandakan now,right? sorry for my late post..