Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Request~

....mmmm....
actually there's nothing much to talk about my hometown laa...
what you guys wanna know??
i stayed at home most of the time...
*eat*
*sleep*
*ONLINE*
*tv*
*yum cha*
-thats all-
dad said that the whole
house almost ***COLLAPSE*** because of me...
='(
LOL-LOL-LOL
cause..when im not around..
No one dare to
*-SHOUT or SCREAM-*
lol
is good what...shows that
IM HOMEEEEEEEE!!!!
hmm....
IM
getting fatter and fatter..
...AaAaRRRr...
some how i ll become a big FAT MAMA!!
lol!!
haizZzzzzz.....
sien*neh...
dont know what to talk...
-
show you all some pics laa...
Flight delay for 2 hours (in LCCT)
from the left joanne-Sien Huen-*ME-Yee Shim

yum cha with my aunties and uncle..
was celebrating Rocky's birthday at the same time..

from the left-Aunty Nina-Aunt Jennifer and my OmA

(the one who is busy with the cake)

monkeyss of the day
*sibblings-Megan and Brandon*

driving

my OMA*
was trying the new clothes in her room..


Oppa-na-jamae
..dinner after church..

Aboji and me(in the car)
while waiting for the monkeyssss to buy things..


crab kaki-s'(my aboji and hyongje)
dad's joke seriously laugh our ass off....
*gila betul*

dear,what are you looking???
BeloVed GongGieE--Cubie*


..zZzzz..

we were ready to go for dinner
-
time fliess...
5 more days to go..and im going back to start my 3rd sem..
-the last and final sem for business foundation..
life will be back to normal again...
*sien*
not to forget that results will be coming out this friday..
=(
kinda worried about my Bcp and Moral..
pray hard that it can pass...
---

No comments: