Wednesday, November 12, 2008

FINALSSSS.
-
Have to get myself back to those days..where i have to rott in the library or starbucks from morning till night..Alott allott to cover..and yet im still stuck here.. its really hard to study when my brain is not cooperating with me..=( and also the reason why im blogging at this time..when people are studying....
boy...ni zai na li ooOoo??? cannot focus at all la..........aiyerRrrrr...
Seeing those Monash-ians had started to enjoy their 3 months break..Man..*im so envyyy la~~i just cant wait to finish my finals...
*about 2 weeks to go..and IM DONE!
xD

k..gotta get back to study now..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you for finals!! ha ha i just finished my last paper! when r u going back to sdk? :D

mintshung said...

add oil add oil!!!
im doing my last paper by friday!!
going back to sdk nx month!
see ya ther!
be happy =D

I said...

Jia you!!!
Wish u all the best in ur QM exam 2moro!!!