Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sorry for the late updates-
I've had just finished my finals few days ago-pray hard that i managed to pass all the papers :o and NOW im enjoying my 3 Months holiday..going to go back soon. Hey!people over there left some outings for me...please....=)
Daddie came down to kl for a meeting and went back yesterday noon.. so basically i was spendin most of the time with daddie right after my last paper. *And thanks babe for the few days, you'd done a great great job. Credits to you*
lov^lov^
-
ROXY member Sales yesterday- 50% for all items. The shop were so crowded and we were like stucked inside for 2 hours..(that was the longest time ever) But not bad ler..i managed to get myself a few things =) and later on that night went for syabu syabu with mich,jin and babe. oh god..That was the craziest buffet weh *inside jokes* i actually didnt notice i ate alot..alot..until i vomit after that..=.=

p/s : starbucks now..enjoyin my life.*sien.=) babe busy rushing assignment..good luck~!

4 comments:

mintshung said...

when are you going back??
im going back soon too..
on the 4th

devilish xinyi said...

wah roxy sales oso tak ajak la...

Adeline Chang said...

hey girl..
so syiok oh shoppping there!!
shop for me!!
ah.. jealous le me..
faster come back!!
i'll be free tmr!!
tmr 3.45pm!!! just cant wiat for that time to come!!
then we're heading to eat abc in town!!
u faster come back eh!!
bring ur prince along!!
hahaha. .see you soon dear!

Sweets_jaye said...

xinyi-i thought you working ma..

adeline--yea!! wait for me..!!=)