Saturday, November 22, 2008

I screwed the paper. My 1st time passsing up a blank paper.--I dont know how to do at all.. ='(
......im sorry.....to my love ones, the one who work real hard out there to pay for my fees, and who is still trying so hard to give the best of everything to me. Giving me the best college and yet im not appreciating it. Sigh..

Gonna weep a bucket of tears.

"Ja, accept the failure and try again, its not end of the world yet"--daddie said..
but daddiieee do you know how sorry i am...
you'd been struggling like hell..and im like.. you know..giving this kinda "good newss" to you..
.......aRrgghhhhh.........

2 comments:

david santos said...

Great and pretty week for Malazyan people!

Adeline Chang said...

dear.. you've grown up.
i think i have the same prob as you for my bio paper..
u can resit paper if u fail..
but i will hold the cert forever if i fail..
so dont worry..
my ending will be worse than you..
so dont cry my dear..
jia you!!