Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bad DAy!

Everything just gone in 3 seconds..
didnt know what was actually happened to me when i got snatched..
i was totally stunt!
it happened so fast..
that i couldnt even see or recognise the face of the THIEVES..
housemate and roommate was so shocked,
when i got snatched and fell on the road with my files and Bst Textbook...
*BLANK*
i lost EVERYThiNG..
*eyes filled with tears*

*Pain-ing..
*Hurting..
='(
*tears rolling down*
-sorry mom and dad...
for making both of you worry about me..
Im so sorry!
Forgive me....
='(
i miss home..
i don wanna stay in this scary place...
i miss you all so much!
i couldnt stop myself from crying..
im very scared now...
can i go home...
='(
God,let me stay inside your heart Forever..
='(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jaye sorry for my late concern..i didnt know that u got snatched n hurt urself..be careful n be alert next time..i understand how u feel after that incident coz we gone it through too..take good care of urself ok..cya soon n god bless u always.

Ja In my Heart said...

Im glad that u are fine, really really do.I was shocked when i 1st saw ur condition the next morning u were hurt,worried,but there is nth i can do,really nth,thank god for saving u,pray so hard for u to wish that u will b fine,don worry ja,be happie,smilez will take ur pain off ,rbm ? =) 2moro will be a better day,u have blessing from every1,alot of ppl cares for u,do take care,and be extra careful,alert whenever-wherever u are,may god b with u all the time