Friday, December 21, 2007

lift me up!!!

just got back from class..
-online-
^^a nudge from kimberly in msn..
kim: hey,how's your wound?
me: its getting better..haha
kim: oh,good to hear that..
me: my mom told you huh?
kim: nah.. i heard it myself..*she cried*,im shocked when i saw that..
*tears started to fall...*
kim: she shouted very loud when we were praying..
me: she shout about what?
kim: she was on the phone.. i guess ya dad told her what had happened to you..
i heard she say
"see,i told her to be careful..i told her already! you see now!!"
-
-
im very sorry for making you cry...
stop worrying and crying ..
k..?
how i wished i can go back ...
to let you see that im Fine..
so that you wont be worrying so much..
-
sounds like im ok,whn talking on the phone...
going to college like the normal jaye..
joking around with my frens...
smiling all the way...
trying to be active and talkative all the time...
just to show that im strong..
i can overcome all this...
but actually
inside of me...
i just feel like dying...
...............
.........
.....
i just couldnt stop myself from crying...
-
LORD,
YOUR the only one i NEED!

No comments: