Friday, December 14, 2007

mysterious guy..


Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Nothing please me more,
If you tell me who are YOU!!
....wasnt that curious at first...
...didnt really bother...
...not really into this kinda things..
...wasnt interested at all...
but,
my frens curiousity influenced me...
!HA-HA!
some more
we*the gila gila*
-as if nothing to do..
Kuak,mel,Grace and...
of course Me gila with them..
went to do stupid things...
you all know la..i don wanna say...
It was fun though...
*****

thanks to who ever you are...
..............
no forcing on telling who you are..
its up to you whether you wanna show yourself..
just to tell you that..
no point giving me all theseeEe..
if i donno you...
k...
-

1 comment:

Ja In my Heart said...

You are most welcome =)

Hmmmm, "its not important to know who im - to u ,but wat matters is who u are - to me ".

Hmmm, dont think i will have a chance to show myself up yea coz its all depend on u ,and its really not ez to get to know u ,rite ?

Anyway,thx for appreciating my efforts and hope u really dont mind ,just wanna show that i care .Rmb to smilez always ya ,ur smile is the best reward ever =P (PS:Be Extra careful nowadays)