Saturday, December 22, 2007

christmas present 2007

hm...went for medical check-up in Sunway Medical Centre on thurs..just to make sure everything is alright...
it was my very first time to have this kinda check up..
hm...im someone who very scared of pain.. so..was kinda scared that time..
*without family members there*
*but..luckily
Best fren of mine was right beside me..accompany me till the end..*
Greatest LOVE for you,BABE!
eyes started to fill with tears..when the nurse just wanted to check my blood pressure..
finished checking the blood pressure...went for X-Ray...
after that,was asked to sit on the chair and wait for a while..
5 minutes later, there came a nurse..saying that..i needed an injection..
****tears started to drop****
and i cried..(again)
..............
.......
~pain~
jaye is not as strong as you can see...
after injection,report came out..said that im ok..
thanks god!
after that,nurse helped me to bandage my wounds and im done!
=)

this is much more better than the previous one
right? the *best* christmas present
i had ever received...
- Lets see....what they gave me..
curious?
------
*****TaDa..A..a***** oopss...!
its my dressing kid and medicine..
What a wonderful Christmas Present!! bestiest FoRever!!
*loves*

No comments: